User avatar

Kamas

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: M-I-M

    Hi Carbon, as requested. I dislike villanelles, or any sort of formatting really. But that's me. This poem, regarding content and choices you made, is terribly pretentious. The ideology you're ...

    Apr 23, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Behind The Cloud Of Dreams

    Hi ehte, I'm sorry I didn't get to this sooner! I totally forgot about my WRFF thread What this lacks is well the imagery. It's lacking in the sense of ...

    Apr 23, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Galerius' lil boat of rainbows

    Galerius: I rewrote it, but didn't do you much justice. I had my third chat with death last night and cigarette smoke curled against my skin - and eyes. Chicago ...

    Apr 21, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Adoption [Edited]

    Jazzeh, I won't look at the #1 draft, just #2. this is nice. A little boring, but nice. I like the simplicity in your poetry, it suits your tone well ...

    Apr 19, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Park Bench!

    I am a kind reviewer I promise c: ... kind of. Pointers, well! Firstly, I say don't make it so superficial, And the bench looked like this and the winter ...

    Apr 19, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Rinse and Repeat

    Because you're whining about a lack of reviews. I'll do you the favour to review this, even though I have lots of things I need to do. Firstly, I'm glad ...

    Apr 19, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Nephilim

    Lad and Kaitlin, I promised this ages ago and I think I still owe Kaitlin a review. So, I thought I'd drop in on this. I didn't chew up my ...

    Apr 16, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The words are only rain.

    As requested, I'll present myself here as friendly competition with the best intentions. I'm sorry I couldn't get to it any sooner. I can appreciate the attempt at duality here, ...

    Mar 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: 0.

    Navita and MMM gave you a good run-down, and you know very well what you're doing so I'll keep with simple and short. #1. I love the fact you wrote ...

    Mar 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: maidenhood (and a tale of two cities)

    Kylan good sir, I present review version 2.0 we've already discussed this but I have to keep up the pretense I'm a hurtling mass of never ending criticism and nitpicks. ...

    Mar 21, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: .

    Hi blackbird nice to see you around again. This reads really nicely but it fails at any attempt to develop and work as one. All together what's lacking is a ...

    Mar 21, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Arachnophobia

    Hiya Penezenka, as I shall be merciless when completing your request. Yes, it is interesting. No, I don't like this compared to some of your work. I'm sitting through this ...

    Mar 20, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: all these tangled thorns

    As your friend competition, I'm here to leave a few helpful hints for ya. Firstly. I say, strip it down forget the imagery. Tell it to us straight. Secondly, not ...

    Mar 19, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Sorry, Songbird

    Hey Dreamy, as requested. Eh, as I read in your blog you're kind of out of your element? It shows, though it's always nice to see people try out poetry ...

    Mar 19, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: pastoral soul (the thicket ram)

    Mm, you need to hang around these parts of town more often. Very you - comfortable and soft, tightly woven and you draw the reader in immediately. This particular piece ...

    Mar 17, 2011


how can i live laugh love in these conditions
— Orion42