User avatar

Kaia

If you believe you can, you will.

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Shadow's Rising Chapter 1

    Hi! I seem to have run across an interesting piece sitting over here in the corner of the Green Room. Here stands the tale of a dragon and his master. ...

    Jun 4, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: LMS VI: Silver and Silk 1.4

    I seem to have come across an interesting bit here in the green room. I just jumped in, so don't mind me if I'm not totally aware of what's going ...

    Jun 3, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Last Spell 12.2

    Hi, I'm here for a quick review. I noticed your piece in the green room, and that it has not yet been reviewed, so I thought I'd take a look. ...

    Jun 2, 2023
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: whydogirls?

    Hi, I'm here to leave you a review. Well, you mentioned quite a list here, and I can't say I agree with everything on it, but I do get the ...

    Jun 1, 2023
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Ghost Girls: Part Two

    Well, I guess I get to be the first person to leave a review, here. Wahoo! Awesome chapter, once again! Clearly, you have an amazing imagination, one that I hope ...

    May 30, 2023
  • Short Story » Spiritual, Narrative Re: Stones of Goodness

    Greetings from a fellow writing friend! Kaia here to spin by and give you a review. So here we have another one of Rinisha's infamous death fables. Okay, just joking. ...

    May 28, 2023
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Ghost Girls

    I don't honestly even know where to begin reviewing here. This was an AWESOME piece. You have a very cool imagination to be able to come up with all of ...

    May 28, 2023
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Realistic Re: these feels are rated e for everyone

    Well, I do have to say this is quite relatable. I think everyone gets a moment or two (or twenty thousand) when they'd find lines in this relatable. I think ...

    May 28, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Hybrids: Chapter 3

    Hi, Mercedes! I want to start by saying thanks for keeping the chapters short. It makes it a lot easier to focus on one scene at a time. I really ...

    May 28, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: The Lie that Saved the World: Chapter 0, part 3

    Greetings, VengefulReaper! I'm here to leave you another review. This was an excellent chapter. I love how it flowed nicely and had good variation of sentence structure and length. Obviously, ...

    May 28, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Hybrids: Chapter 2

    Hi, Merecedes I'm here for another review. Let me start with what I really liked...the emotion. You've really built up Yagi and Sakuro to be excellent characters that the reader ...

    May 25, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, Romantic Re: "Not Today but Someday" Chapter

    Hi! I saw that your piece has been in the green room for a bit, so I thought I'd spin by and help to try to change that. ;) So, ...

    May 24, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: The Lie that Saved the World: Chapter 0, part 2

    Hi, VengefulReaper! Thought I'd drop by to give you another review. First, let me start by saying how much I really enjoyed this chapter. Generally speaking, fantasy of any sort ...

    May 24, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Hybrids: Chapter 1

    Hi, Mercedes! First off, great chapter. I like how they're short so when I only got a couple of minutes I can squeeze one in. :) The conflict between Yagi ...

    May 21, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Other Re: Little Sophia

    Hi! I saw you in the posts in the forums frequently, and eventually, my curiosity overcame me, so I decided to check you (and your writing) out. So, here I ...

    May 18, 2023


You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...
— Dr. Seuss