User avatar

KaavyaK

KaavyaK

  • Article / Essay » Romantic, Literature Re: Thinking Out Loud

    Hi, I love the way you expressed your each and every emotion or feeling which is going around in your mind in such a concise manner. But sometimes everyone gets ...

    Apr 9, 2024
  • Poetry » Narrative, Dramatic Re: Book one : Reading ( Act ) One Prelude. The Reversed Hanged Man.

    I checked the green room and wanted to read something different and this is totally 'different'. Wow! This is an amazing poem; it gives the vibes of a theatrical drama ...

    Apr 9, 2024
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Ivy’s story-The adventures of Poppy McLain

    Wow! This story is way too creepy at the starting. You have a great imagination. Someday you might become a famous writer. "I can see you under your bed, Ivy. ...

    Apr 7, 2024


The bigger the issue, the smaller you write. Remember that. You don’t write about the horrors of war. No. You write about a kid’s burnt socks lying on the road. You pick the smallest manageable part of the big thing, and you work off the resonance.
— Richard Price