User avatar

KJ

  • Short Story » General, General Re: That fear that causes this writing

    Some interesting concepts about death. I would have written some more before posting, however. Normally even Prologue's aren't this short. And spacing would be amazing. So, ummm, what is this? ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Flames of Injustice

    Hello. Just wanted to point a few things out. "Marie, I don't want you to go." Anthony said sadly. You often end these types of sentences with periods. Try a ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Raven (much edited)

    I began to read it, but the spacing hurt my eyes. I did get to the part where she told the guy the dog had a limp, and she laughed. ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Dragon Bait 2

    Hey. Okay, I really liked this. I think it was better than your first chapter. I had absolutely no problem with it save one: I do not think that the ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Three Queens

    Hey. I realize this was posted a while ago, but it was on the main page so I read it anyway. It's a good start. I have only two problems ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Rose Hill Cemetery

    Hello. Just wanted you to know that I really, really, liked this. It was eerie and, if you're of a nervous disposition, it makes you shiver. I didn't think it ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: untitled (for now)

    My eyes hurt from reading that. Should try pressing "Enter" or "Return" twice after you've finished a paragraph. About your story. I thought it... interesting. Very creative, even though I ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Chance of Snow 1

    I have to agree with Heidigirl666 and Prokaryote on this. I thought it was dull and tedious. Very hard for me to get through. You have an interesting style in ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Stand In Rain (Lost in Life)

    Hey. This wasn't bad, but it wasn't great either. The title bothered me first off. It's been used, already, by Superchick. I know that song titles generally are reused much ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: +

    Not bad. I don't know why you posted the blood warning, since there wasn't all that much. I was expecting like a gruesome, disgusting, totally descriptive gut-wrenching war or something. ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Fairy Dust - prologue

    Hello. You were very kind when you reviewed one of my pieces, and since I love good reviews, I will try to return the favor. This was very creative. I ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Her Only Friend

    Cool, I'm the first one to comment. Okay, so overall, it was pretty good. Interesting idea. But to be honest, even though I thought the details were pretty and insightful, ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: The Letter.

    First off, I noticed that you say "mother" quite a bit. Try to tone it down. And this soldier is just too wistful and... well, wimpy, I guess. He's a ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Dancer of Arrows

    I thought that there was too much narrative in the beginning. Maybe you should consider cutting all that and adding it gradually throughout in a steady flow, or in a ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Like The Night

    I knew it was a mistake from the moment he dragged me into it all. The prank was supposed to be just that, a prank. But it turned out to ...

    Mar 26, 2008


That's how we should measure our lives. Not in distance traveled, or time passed, or worlds conquered, but in moments... and the rush of joy—of grace—that exists within them.
— Megatron (Lost Light, by Roberts, Lawrence, Lafuente)