User avatar

KEMPTON

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Dark Love

    is this a vampire reference? very existential, but great adjectives and flow, good poem!!

    Sep 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: For the Being aware

    Thanks for the feedback guys. Pen, I've never really read any poetry other than band lyrics, but I will definitely check out those existentialist writers you suggested!

    May 5, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Iced Petals

    looks like some carefully selected words in the first few stanzas, they seem to fit just right. These lyrics make me feel a sense of progression, I could see these ...

    Feb 6, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Hate Me

    Maybe consider the last line to be "I've seen a thousand like you." But, cool idea nonetheless.

    Feb 6, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Twinkling Darkness

    Thanks for the review, its very helpful!

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Catch a Shooting star

    Great use of adjectives to instill the imagery! I liked how this piece started off in a very direct and vague manner, before honing in on the generalization.

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Twinkling Darkness

    Thanks for reading! Please comment & critique. Let me know if you think I should run with this idea.

    Jan 8, 2011


Nothing says criminal activity like strong bones. ;)
— Magebird