User avatar

JustisMarez

  • Short Story » Supernatural, Spiritual Re: See You Tomorrow

    Hi theree. I liked this. For some reason, I'm really into like ghost stories and stuff now even if they're not real stories. Ya' know? But anyways, I thought this ...

    Apr 18, 2012
  • Short Story » Technology, Dramatic Re: Cold Coffin

    I liked this. I really got into it. Also gave me something to do in seminar. I have no homework. :P But I liked how you worded stuff. I couldn't ...

    Apr 10, 2012
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Bad Dream

    I'm sorry for your loss. :( I don't know what I'd do without my grandma. But anyways, I like how you put things, the order and wording. I like your ...

    Apr 10, 2012
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: A man, a cat and the moon

    I really liked this! I have no idea how to review poetry though. All I know is that it caught my interest and I loved it. This poem was very ...

    Jul 10, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Harp

    I like! I'm not very good at reviewing, ha ha. So that's all I got... :D

    Apr 16, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Darling, Drink

    This was pretty amazing, the best poem I've heard!(: Keep up the good work!

    Apr 16, 2010


Journeys end in lovers' meeting.
— William Shakespeare