User avatar

Jude085

  • Short Story » Dramatic, General Re: The Choice

    I really enjoyed the twist in the story but they occur so suddenly. The ending of the story is fabulous. how you created a narrative, then built a plot and ...

    Nov 30, 2019
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Ghazal for Her

    First, I will start with my favourite line - "You are not easy". How you compared the hard and easy things and concluded with the last line. writing in long ...

    Nov 29, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: My moon

    Overall the poem is very touching and direct. The most important think I liked about this poem it's simplicity and depth. Although I am new to this platform but i ...

    Nov 10, 2019


Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.
— Winston Churchill