User avatar

Juciebox

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Tainted Soul part 2

    What the heck. I am shocked that his parents would do that. I know its fake, but those parents desirve to die. I'm glad that this is a flash back ...

    May 25, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I'm so, so sorry

    I like how you started with a flashback, it sets the mood and lets us know who the MC is. Plus, when you went to when they found her, it ...

    May 25, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Unforgiving Truth

    OMG I love how you started the entire thing. I don't critique, I am more of a author/reviewer. I take all the stuff I know about authors and my intense ...

    May 25, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Tainted Soul

    No one ever has to go through this shit at 10! I'm ten years old and already I'm heartless, soulless, loveless! My parents are dead and I'm a orphan. Yes, ...

    May 25, 2009
  • Other » General, General Re: Fog

    What the heck is soo bad that made you write this. It sounds like your trying to keep people from comiting suicide, but at the same time, it sounds like ...

    May 25, 2009
  • Script » General, General Re: The Life Of A Writer

    wow, just wow. I think this is one of those stories were randomness actually works. Though there is a lot of space. Maybe if you filled in some space. When ...

    May 24, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Truth in the Shadows

    Wow, I loved it. It made me think about what are life means and what we are meant to do. In the long, run, that is what books are supposed ...

    May 24, 2009


Saying Why-Double-you-Ehs is inversely like saying Ah-beh-Seh (Abc)... just say yewis it's cooler.
— Anonymous