User avatar

JoyfulMelody

  • Lyrics » Lyrical, General Re: I need you to stay

    Thank you so much grainne! I'll definitely consider the suggestions you made! Thank you, you're review as really helpful, especially from a real musician, it is very comforting that I'm ...

    Aug 21, 2020
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, General Re: I need you to stay

    Thank you MoonIris! I'm glad you liked this song. Your review was really helpful. And it didn't offend me in a single way. Thank you so much for the suggestion, ...

    Aug 21, 2020
  • Other » General, Other Re: Don't Lose Control

    Your welcome! Thank you for understanding! I was really nervous about writing the first review. Have you really experience the part when you just crumble apart because your most trusted ...

    Aug 5, 2020


The shame of being a man - is there any better reason to write?
— Gilles Deleuze