User avatar

JordanEmert

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Tears On Her Guitar

    I thought it was a little bit Taylor Swift too though. My favorite line was "All that’s left are the tears on her guitar, And remains of love, tracked in ...

    Oct 7, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Don Quixote de la Mancha- 2008 version

    I liked this, until the ending. You wrote a page and then after Rodger had gotten there and everything after all the writing, he went home and didn't want to ...

    Sep 28, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: A Last Drop of Hope

    wow. very good ending I might add. I liked the words you used in it. You described things very well and your words were big! I could never do something ...

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Back again

    I do not know why people are show harsh to other people here, come on cut people a break, gees! This is not why I critiqued you to talk about ...

    Sep 17, 2008
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Disney's Sleeping Beauty

    Even though The prince never kissed Sleeping Beautyand woke her up like the original story goes, I thought this was a splendid ending. I honestly like this ending more, it ...

    Sep 17, 2008


Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
— Pablo Picasso