User avatar

Joeducktape

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Heartache, The Handling Of

    Cassandra: Thanks for reading! I'm happy about it being clear. Usually, I make no sense to other people. WriterUnderWaterfalls: I'm relieved that you can relate to it as well. This ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Warmth, Sleep, Mother

    Ha, ha. Thanks for correcting me, Gryph. Sometimes what I say only makes sense to me. I meant I changed it from speaking to "mother" (as in, "I can still ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Warmth, Sleep, Mother

    Hey, guys! Thanks so much for reading this, and for your suggestions. I see now how this could be mistaken for a romance instead of a mother-daughter relationship. I switched ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: But You Can't See In

    Callie, that was wonderful. Your talent makes me jealous. -_- As for the poll, I picked other. I definitely agree with what bkwrm said about the beauty of poems. Plus, ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Smile

    Wow, Wiggy. Really brilliant. No complaints. This was just... wow. So wonderfully genuine and unique, yet I know exactly what you mean. I don't know. It felt like you were ...

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Traveling Christmas Flamingo Who Went To Iowa.

    "Procreativeness for a Buck" XD That is the best thing ever. I lol'd.

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Feeling Real

    Adam! Thank you very much for the crit. I need all the help I can get. It's interesting to hear your comments on the mood of it, since I hadn't ...

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Script » General, General Re: FREAKY SPAGHETTI

    That was great. And having Pearl and Christian at the end was perfect. And yes, Reyu, Claudio's line is great.

    Aug 19, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Silver Rope

    kayles: Thanks very much. I'll try and build the suspense a little more. Also: CELEBRATORY NEW MEMBER HUG! Hehe. Nice to meet you. Little Tin Fish: I did make it ...

    Aug 7, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Delusion

    Oho! Do I detect an incestual twist? This was okay. Kind of short. I'll be looking forward to more.

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: TKAM essay-- Proofreading please!

    Thanks a million, Adam! *runs off to fix*

    Aug 4, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Whore of the Wind, Girl of the Tide

    Bravo, Phorcys! I usually have more bashing to do. However, this was very good. Ah! Salvo! You're one of those people with a big vocabulary, eh?

    Jul 29, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Park

    Crits, crits, crits! You guys make me so happy. Sureal: Yarg, me and adverbs. I need to remember the "strong verbs instead of adverbs" bit. I'll see if I can ...

    Jul 25, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Conquering Boredom

    This is fantasmorphic. I also hope this becomes something to chortle at as the noobs blink and say "huh".

    Jul 25, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Pianist

    I'm back from camping, and ready to read-- oh, my... 1602 new posts since my last visit. :shock: You busy bees! Well, I'll find some way to catch up. thewonderworldofnight: ...

    Jul 25, 2007


Thomas Edison's last words were "It's very beautiful over there.” I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.
— John Green, Looking for Alaska