User avatar

Joeducktape

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Faithful

    I do agree with Phorcys about past tense. It's much easier to write, read, and understand. I tend to skip stories when I see present tense used. However, I think ...

    Dec 31, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Filth and Finery

    Okay... THE GOOD STUFF: You were very detailed! Good work! I also enjoyed the fact that you showed me the relationship between Siera and Zeke well. They seem like you ...

    Aug 10, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: To Touch the Earth (Prologue and Chapter 1) /P

    I have to say, the description was the first thing that caught my attention. I love it when a writer makes the setting real to me. And I must say, ...

    May 15, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Is it perhaps...SOMETHING NEW? (Exordium: Section 1)

    Lovely! It's awesome! It really held my interest. I have a desire to know more about the boy and the babies and the almost unspeakable crime! I see no obvious ...

    May 6, 2006
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    I personally am a fan of Harry Potter. They really are great books, and I've grown with the books, so I can appreciate how the simple plot and happy characters ...

    Mar 4, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: CATTAPILLAR. the uncut version

    Okay, there sould be commas before the "buts" and more periods. Otherwise you have a junked up run-on sentence. Ex: I tried to slice through the evil thing, but it ...

    Feb 4, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Culver's Key Updated Again!

    This is a good start, but very short. We didn't see very much of a story here. Rosin tromped through the wet, fallen leaves of the Scottish fall. This may ...

    Jan 24, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Need Name, suggestions would be nice.

    Yes, I agree. Sometimes its fun to learn about characters as you go, otherwise it seems as though you don't care enough. The scenarios will come where you can add ...

    Jan 4, 2006


Meet me in Montauk.
— Charlie Kaufman