User avatar

Joeducktape

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: 12 Shocks of Christmas (Pt. 2)

    Jabber! *celebratory Part 2 dance* Nice. This was also very creepy, although I'm hoping the next part has a little variation, since this piece had basically the same set-up. Didn't ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Paper clips and rubber bands

    Yay, Alice! This was very nice. Although, I only wish I could hear it. :wink: Because you gave it your best go Even though it doesn’t show I think that ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Alone in the Storm

    Hey, nickelodeon! Long time no see. This was an excellent start, albeit a short one. The imagery you used to describe the storm was great. Very few things to critique ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: hm,dont know a title yet. help me?

    Hey, Bethany, and welcome to YWS. Hope you like it here. So, this was an interesting piece. Foreign exchange student, eh? That opens up a lot of opportunities for fun ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: 12 Shocks of Christmas, Pt. 1

    Hola, Jabber! I really liked this. It had a creepy-cool, ominous feeling. Also, I could picture everything quite clearly. It was like I was seeing it through the eyes of ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: 6:66

    Hey, Insomnia! Very cool, gruesome piece, and a nice change from some of the other stuff I've been reading lately. [quote="Insomnia]“Big day again?” “What do you think?” he asked, massaging ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Story Deleted

    Interesting second chapter, Sydstix! Now we get to see a little conflict begin. :) OVERALL As far as content goes, this had a lot more "action" than the first chapter, ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Silence

    Hey, Reakeda! This was great. I loved the mystery of it all. Also, this had a nice pace and you avoided infodumping! *applauds* Now, onto my critique. Three simple words, ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: 273rd Squadron Chapter 1 Revised

    Welcome, NightsDreamer! *does the New Member Welcome Jig* Very nice to meet you! This piece was interesting. The plot sounds intriguing-- all this war mixed with romance and whatnot. Now ...

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Story Deleted

    Hullo, Sydstix! Ah, a historical touch, I see? Wonderful! A few comments: While it feels like you're setting us up for a neat story, that was about all that we ...

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: D is for Diphtheria

    Very nice, Sam. I quite enjoyed the description of the woman at the Dairy Queen. I could picture her quite vividly. You painted a wonderful picture. I both pity and ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Azaleas for Susie

    Oh Lord, Ari! That was wonderful. Really, well done. Beautiful story, beautifully written. Toward the end I actually started to cry! You were curious, charming, adorable, delightful. In short, complet

    Dec 29, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Queen Human

    Not much constructive criticism or anything, but I really did enjoy this. Very well written, and as Billy said, it made me think. I'll be ready to see some more ...

    Dec 27, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Fall of the Dragon

    Ooh, Jiggity! I am very excited to read the next part of this. Very nice, very nice. It kept my interest and flowed quite well. The characters are varied and ...

    Dec 27, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Split Ends

    *claps* Very nice, Sarah! I quite enjoyed this. Your imagery wasn't too sappy. It felt real. It reminded me of guy friends I've had. One thing that bugged me: He ...

    Sep 10, 2007


There is nothing to fear from someone who shouts.
— Chinua Achebe, Things Fall Apart