User avatar

JimmyTheMighty

  • Short Story » General, General Re: I hate my father

    I know the context of this - and you know I like it! Well done Bella, I've read it before obviously, but I do like this :D

    Sep 20, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Destruction

    Nice! Very short, yes, but in a way it adds to the overally effect - in some ways grief can be very simple - I look forward to seeing more ...

    Sep 19, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Mr. O'Clock

    Mostly very good but your rythms were off in many places, which is a big no-no in limericks. You have to be careful when picking the rhyme for the beginning ...

    Dec 23, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Swallow

    This is exquisitly written, very interesting. I don't really have much to add, except to say, carry on with your writing! :)

    Dec 23, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Story Of Lisa, Who Didn't Think She Was Beautiful

    Thanks for all of the reviews, this is my first piece on yws so its great getting all the feedback.

    Nov 26, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Bouquet of Bruises

    This an absolutely exquisite piece, beautiful and stirring. Thats all I really have to say. Keep up with the fantastic work, I also loved the poem about the hospital jail ...

    Nov 24, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Pretzel

    You had a change in tense early on in the story that interrupted the flow, and needs to be changed, the rest of the story was good however. I loved ...

    Nov 24, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Collage Poem

    I absolutely love this poem, the 'I' thing is fantastic and really helps tie the poem together. I love your choices of things to say, they are so abstract but ...

    Nov 21, 2010


There’s always a story. It’s all stories, really. The sun coming up every day is a story. Everything’s got a story in it. Change the story, change the world.
— Terry Pratchett