User avatar

Jiggity

Jiggity

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Maharaj The Magician [edited]

    You didn't get the magic trick?! Oh noes. I guess the image I tried to get was a guy sitting down, with his hands by his side. Using his right ...

    Dec 15, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Maharaj The Magician [edited]

    Awesome! Revieeewww! And you're totally right about the slip up between Tessa and Jenna XD As for the dream, I did indeed mention it. You can check for it if ...

    Dec 14, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Maharaj The Magician [edited]

    Hey peeps, I want to start working on this again and accordingly, I added the next section that I'd written long ago but never posted. As always, all thoughts are ...

    Dec 13, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Way Down in the Hole - Prologue

    Hey there, Hero If you'd read the comments, you'd see I mention this is based off of that song, basically. Also wrote a blog on it, haha. As for the ...

    Dec 8, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Way Down in the Hole - Prologue

    Haha, Thanks Lilymoore. And ah, Elinor -- this is a prologue, not a first chapter. Says so in the title...Anyway, thanks all for the input! Cheers

    Dec 8, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Way Down in the Hole - Prologue

    Huh, funny you should mention Alice in Wonderland - it's thematically related, I guess, in a twisted way but I really hadn't made the connection. Meanwhile, I've had a story ...

    Dec 7, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Way Down in the Hole - Prologue

    So, I initially wasn't sure about the role of the 'dark boy' because his inclusion was completely random. I was thinking of creating many manifestations of the devil in the ...

    Dec 5, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Way Down in the Hole - Prologue

    Hey y'all, Thanks very much for the comments :p. I've temporarily struck the last line, will review it later. Not really sure how or if this will be relevant but ...

    Dec 1, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Black Jade

    Huh. I totally forgot this thing existed...and I don't really remember Black Jade at all, though I remember the series...I think I'll take my own advice and go back and ...

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Maury & Marie

    Haha, I don't consider that an argument, I consider it a discussion. ^^ If you raise an issue, I'd like you to see that I am at least considering and ...

    Nov 12, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Maury & Marie

    Heya, June, Thanks for your comment. I don't really agree with though, haha. First off - this is a piece of mine, right? xD It should just be a given ...

    Nov 11, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: At the Edge of the World

    Hey WD, Thanks very much for taking the time to respond. I rather think you've misconstrued what was said, in a negative fashion. There was no ill intent behind the ...

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: At the Edge of the World

    Hey there, GJ, Cheers for commenting. I suppose I put in the explanation of magic because I didn't want - and personally dislike when I read such - too many ...

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: At the Edge of the World

    Well, I went back and separately italicised each sentence. Damn, but I'm pedantic and i hope you all appreciate it, haha. Cheers, Prok

    Oct 23, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: At the Edge of the World

    Just quickly, all areas beginning with a date, followed by first person narration, should be in Italics. It appears to be working in the 'preview' section but not on the ...

    Oct 23, 2009


Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.
— Mark Twain