User avatar

Jiggity

Jiggity

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Sweeter Music

    First off, thanks a bunch, peeps. The oveall impression I'm getting is that this feels rushed - It most certainly was. It's for a competition of 4,000 words and even ...

    May 15, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Campfire

    Hey Corey, welcome to YWS. It's good to see you commenting so soon, reading, and helping out. Thanks. I'm actually surprised this was received so well, being just a small ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Campfire

    Heya, thanks Grif - that's a perfectly valid example, and I get what you mean. Cheers for the tip. And to everyone that's commented, I appreciate your help and more, ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Beauty of Silence

    As I said, I need to work on some things. There are inconsistencies in the characters, so I'll revise it a little bit - add on the rest of the ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Beauty of Silence

    Ah, there are a lot of things I need to fix up in this piece. A little bit more of a set up is required, I think; your confusion is ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Campfire

    Ah, thank you very for your comments. But I don't think I'm entering the competition, rather, I think I'm judging it :p But it was inspired by it. Again, thank ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Fall of the Dragon

    Ah, thank you very much Sur. It's in need of a lot of work. I find that the more I write, the more I realise what it is the chapter ...

    Dec 27, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Fall of the Dragon

    Blast. With Chapter two, I'll have enough. Its coming soon.

    Nov 24, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Fall of the Dragon

    To Mods: I wish this was long enough to be in Advanced Critique forum. Can I have it put there anyway? It will soon exceed the 5,000wd limit for that ...

    Nov 20, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Fall of the Dragon

    Sup. Thanks for the comment Andy, tis much appreciated as per usual. This is, of course, only a first draft, not something I've worked hard on or anything. Just some ...

    Nov 17, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Cupid's Madness

    I love you 'dettie. I understand that t can be too explicit for some, its not my normal type of writing as you know - apart from it hopefully being ...

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Cupid's Madness

    Mm, interesting. I'll definetly look into that, perhaps its a contextual thing. Here, in Australia, that really is a very natural way of talking. I understand its different in America, ...

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Potato in the Orchard - 2,2,2,2 /P

    Disturbing. This seems a rather shallow excerpt, leaving me to wonder as to the relevance of this one disconnection happening. It's not the full chapter, is it? Ah well, it's ...

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Cupid's Madness

    ...I'm scared. :shock: Hah, what did you think of the new, revised story?

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Cupid's Madness

    **Updated** Thanks for the comment Tri, all suggestions were taken into account. I basically did everything I'd been planning to, y'all just glavanised me into action which I appreciate. Thanks ...

    Oct 7, 2007


You must never give into despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road, and you surrender to your lowest instincts. In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength.
— Uncle Iroh