Random avatar

JiRuiHe

  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Princesses and Soldiers

    I love the "Sundays are pictures". Not very good at critiquing lyrics, but you seem to have a really interesting piece here.

    Jul 10, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: The Smoker's Sea Song

    I'm not very musical, but I always imagined some sort of folk/ soft rock sound to the song. Any suggestions? I would greatly appreciate critique!

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Tack-E

    Suzanne, the most thorough critiques are the best critiques so thank you very much! When someone has a lot of suggestions, I can tell that he or she put some ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Don’t Forget the Ladies

    Thank you so much June, bubbles, and Snoink! I really appreciate your comments. It will be difficult to maintain the rhyme scheme while making the poem more concise, but I ...

    May 1, 2009


Life is like an onion. You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.
— Carl Sandburg