User avatar

JessicaB

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Midnight Blue; One

    WOWOWOWOW!!! Amazing. PM whens theres more.

    Oct 18, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Scavenger - 1.1

    Really descriptive! I like that a lot.

    Oct 16, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Vampires War

    I agree with the other reviewers about the corrections. It seems like a really interesting story. My prediction: The blue pendant has significant meaning! I'm excited for more. PM me ...

    Oct 15, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Cost Of Conflict

    That is really deep. I like it a lot. It gives a lot of insight into the world we are forced to live in right now. I like this a ...

    Oct 15, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The trap of the street

    I really really like this it's intense. I think you should take that story line and turn it into a long story or book. Write the transformation of your MC. ...

    Oct 15, 2008


FRIED FISH ON A FALAFEL
— hop (TheHoplessRomantic)