User avatar

Jesse

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: When I say I love you

    I'm a big fan of this poem. The repetition only made it stronger for me. I especially liked your lines, "With all its simplicity" "With all its complexity" This is ...

    May 17, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The Jane Effect Part 3

    I really like the way the book is turning out .. keep writing!

    May 15, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The Jane Effect Part 2

    I didn't find a thing that I could say to help make this better. I would rather read this than the book im reading now. Wow. Your good

    May 14, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: mother!

    Hey i really liked this. My only advice to make it more professional would be to drop the last stanza. But I bet those lines have lots of meaning to ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Dramatically Bored

    haha beautiful description of what seems to be an everyday occurrence

    May 11, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Earth's Plight

    Simply Epic. But i dont recall hearing about an event such as this

    May 10, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: .

    just backstabbed me and rocked my world, or what was left of it The next day at school; I did my best to look happy but not everything they did ...

    May 10, 2008


I *do* like flipping tables.
— Faye Whitaker, Questionable Content