Random avatar

Jasmine

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: My Moon -- Prologue

    First of all, I really loved your imagery. It was really neat but I found it was used a lot in single sentences. I would also recommend alluding as to ...

    Nov 30, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Decadence

    Wow, this was so captivating! I didn't catch on to your thesis, but I've never been so great at that. But I'm sure your teacher will love this piece, (or ...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: I died for you

    Your title implies that there should be a lot more feelings involved, but I didn't really feel them. I found myself picking at grammar mistakes, and the different tenses used. ...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Write What You Know

    Although I did see a few spelling and grammar mistakes, I won't point them out because I'm commenting just because I loved this piece. I loved how it had the ...

    Nov 19, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Broken

    Wow, I really liked this piece a lot. It's so simple but the way you switch from pas to present really works to keep me interested. I do agree with ...

    Nov 19, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Yearning for You

    I definitely did like the storym although it was very short and left some questions unanswered. Why was she saying they could not be together anymore? What was the money ...

    Nov 19, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: He's seen too much

    Hi wondergirl59, The first thing I noticed was the variance between past and present tense. If you begin your writing in the present, stay constant with that throughout the piece. ...

    Nov 19, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Always and Forever

    Wow, that was absolutely beautiful! I loved your style and descriptions. They made it very easy to visualize what was happening. The twist at the ending was superb! Although, I ...

    Nov 17, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: I Love Her

    First off, thank you for writing such a cute little piece! It was simple and yet very beautiful. I do agree though that it could be incredible if you were ...

    Nov 17, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Gold to Nothingness

    The only suggestion I have for you is to try to eliminate repetition in sentence. It was done once or twice, and I see that they were already corrected by ...

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Remember Me

    "As the brave, I march up to the front, Side by side, The brave march up to the front, For those of the coward, Fight alone, next to none, But ...

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Other » General, General Re: Brokenhearted Beloved

    Although short, I found it very interesting, mainly because of being involved in a similar situation. I have many of those questions myself. I'd like to read more, though. More ...

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Other » General, General Re: You

    This is beautiful. The topic itself is going to bring about emotion, but the way you've written it in a letter to a loved one just makes this piece. I ...

    Nov 15, 2010


Some books should be tasted, some devoured, but only a few should be chewed and digested thoroughly.
— Francis Bacon