User avatar

Jashael

Jashael

  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: One Country, Two Worlds [Part 1]

    Hey, girl. I'm sorry if I'm so slow, but here I am now! :D Just going to tell you that I'm not so good with historical fiction; but I'll try ...

    Feb 3, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Power of Pop Secret

    I've been gone for too long. I apologize. But here I am! NITPICKS | ADDED | CHANGED | PAY ATTENTION In fact, we considered each other our sister and brother, ...

    Feb 3, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: Short Popcorn Chapter

    Hey there, Book. As I've said in my WRFF thread, I'll only review nonfiction if it's Biblical; so here I am, reviewing something from you -- fiction. :) Here it ...

    Feb 3, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: .

    1. Yes, I know I don't have to. 2. Really? So you'd like me? :D 3. I have no idea. I saw you at my feed? LOL I should stop ...

    Feb 3, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Mirror World (Contest Entry)

    Hey, Tiggie. As you warned, I'm not gonna read this. LOL But I read the first and last parts, and I have to say: girls were using gays for the ...

    Feb 3, 2011
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Escaping from Hell

    Hey Vamp. Here as promised. :) Nitpick #1 No, I don’t remember what it was about - -probably some situation she was facing at home or how she came to ...

    Feb 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: How sad is the peacock!

    And you got my 200th review! LOL Hi, Skorp. Can I call you Skorp? LOL. Okay, I'm here as promised. :) I don't feel like nitpicking. Well duh, there's nothing ...

    Feb 2, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Pieces of Time (Titles Contest Entry)

    Hi MEg! As promised, I'm here. :)) NITPICKS | ADDED | PAY ATTENTION | CHANGED Nitpick #1 The few coins she had left lay in her palm and seemed like ...

    Feb 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Wisdom of Mr Fox

    While making people in my WRFF thread, I'm here reviewing my friends' works. LOL I'm mean...haha. Anyway, here it goes. I've never read a poem by you before, and you ...

    Feb 2, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Third Avenue

    As promised, I'm gonna give you a review. :) Okay, I really don't feel like nitpicking. Your style is great really, Tiggie. O_o I like the way you use run-on ...

    Feb 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Love Will Find You

    Ahh... it's good to be reviewing again. :) Sarreh if this took so long. First is poem structure: My suggestions will be in pink. Where craggy Africa,

    Feb 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Poem

    Hi, Loller! Thanks for the request. This is a nice poem written in an informal voice. Though I must admit that I didn't get the theme. *sighs* Can you feed ...

    Jan 17, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Three Stupid Choices (Chapter Two)

    Hey there, LD! I'm sorry if this is quite late. :) Anyway, I'm here now. I can see I'm the first one to review! Oh, before I start, you probably ...

    Jan 17, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Wishes Enveloped In Paper Aeroplanes

    Hey, Girl. I'm here as requested. But I might just finish the first half today... it's too long. :p But I'll try my best. :) NITPICKS | CHANGED | ADDED ...

    Jan 14, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: You could have (edited)

    Hello there, dear. Kuya is back. :) (I know you can understand that. :lol:) I haven't been on for awhile. Did anyone notice? Bet not. HAHAHA...anyway, I'm now here to ...

    Jan 13, 2011


Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate.
— Sigmund Freud