User avatar

Jas

  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Shattered

    *Moved to Non-Fiction* This should be in Other Fiction or something because it never happened so not relly non-fiction. It's a story and stories are usually fiction. Plus the non-ficiton ...

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Those Little Glass Slippers (9)

    Loved it! Finally all who is evil is back! Whoopie! (I must have one sick mind to be whooping at stuff like this :p)

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Ignorance Is Bliss: Prologue

    ZOMG! Sorry for the chatspeak but wow! This was amazing! Not any spelling mistakes from my eyes, really weel-written piece. I can't wait for the next chapter! Now off to ...

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Other » General, General Re: The Reach N' Grab - Infomercial

    Ha Sponsored by.....you guessed it! The hobbits from Lord of The Rings! Haha my favorite part. Nice Job

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Lonely Angel: Prologue

    This truthfully was very original and very well-written. You exelled at explaining Solus' emotions. Good Job, PM me with the next chapter if you can! :p

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: I Would Endure

    Oh my god, I accidently put it in lyrical poetry...wow sorry....please review from there....i guess

    Jan 8, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Monster

    Hey, it's Hawkie, and I'll be your reviewer today. First of all, welcome to YWS! Second of all, your review. He was a sweet young boy Just turned seven Killed ...

    Oct 3, 2009


Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto (I am a man, I don't consider anything human foreign to me)
— Terence