Random avatar

Jarred911

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Dragon War

    Well with Maddie she thinks they may have met and she is falling for him; however, Aeron is not real sure of his feelings. In the chapter there is a ...

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Dragon war Chapter 1

    In the following chapters, I have shown more of Aeron's past. So read the third chapter. Thanks, J. E. S. U. S.

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Prolouge of The Dragon Wars

    Well, I don't want to give away the coming chapters, but the prologue was to introduce the reader to something towards the end of book 1. I would have posted ...

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Dragon war Chapter 1

    Like I said guys, I wrote this about a year ago. Now that I'm almost finished I've really matured. I went to writing classes and had my Accelerated writing teacher ...

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Prolouge of The Dragon Wars

    Thank you all for your help. As I said everything here I wrote about a year ago and now my writing is more matured. J. E. S. U. S.

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Balema - A World of Many Elements Chap 1 EDIT

    Yes I agree with Stella. But I do like the story. At the end, was that a prophecy?

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Hunters: Book 1: Purity

    Yeah. You should really try to make some basic corrections with spelling and grammer.

    Feb 16, 2010


The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices; to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill, and suspicions can destroy. A thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own.
— Rod Serling, Twilight Zone