User avatar

Jared

  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: An Essay about Writing

    Yes, black hole has a space between it. Thanks for catching that.

    Aug 12, 2014
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: An Essay about Writing

    Now that I think about it, it might be best if I post another one of these with more examples and more so-called "steps" to the formula.

    Aug 12, 2014
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: An Essay about Writing

    I thought about my usage of "I" in many different cases. Mostly because english teachers suggest you don't use a lot of them. Thanks for finding the mistakes I missed ...

    Aug 12, 2014
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: An Essay about Writing

    In hindsight, I probably should have proofread this better.

    Aug 12, 2014
  • Article / Essay » Realistic, Humor Re: An Essay on Society (from the perspective of a cat)

    I had my cat read this and he just wouldn't stop chattering on and on about the cat revolution and his views of society! Very thought-provoking!

    Jul 22, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Action / Adventure Re: Ordinary Days and Extraordinary Nights, Installment One

    ^ Indeed.

    Jul 9, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Action / Adventure Re: Ordinary Days and Extraordinary Nights, Installment One

    ^ Indeed.

    Jul 9, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Action / Adventure Re: Ordinary Days and Extraordinary Nights, Installment One

    Thanks. I was definitely going for the simplistic, gritty language. I like Stephen King novels, and I like his gritty, layman's writing style (though sometimes I prefer different styles). In ...

    Jul 9, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Action / Adventure Re: Ordinary Days and Extraordinary Nights, Installment One

    Thanks for your review! And, I just want to say, I'm not trying to make him out to be too much of a bad-ass just yet, because I don't think ...

    Jul 9, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Signs: Chapter One, Refer to the Devil

    Ah, I did consider putting the prologue in front of this chapter. I actually think I'll do that to save people time.

    Jul 8, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Signs: Chapter One, Refer to the Devil

    Thanks for the folder advice. I've been meaning to do that.

    Jul 8, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Signs: Chapter One, Refer to the Devil

    I agree with some, disagree with some. Here's the deal. For me, and most writers I should hope, most information should be doled out in dialogue and not in a ...

    Jul 8, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Signs: Chapter One, Refer to the Devil

    Thanks for the review, and I will take what you said into account. Once again, it seems evident that you didn't read the prologue (if you did, my apologies). Besides ...

    Jul 8, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Signs: Chapter One, Refer to the Devil

    Thanks for the review. I'm not sure if you read the prologue to this chapter, but if you didn't, that would explain some of your confusion.

    Jul 8, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Signs: Prologue

    Thanks, and I'm glad you're a fan! It's reviews like this that give me motivation to continue with the story. I was wondering if you could comment on the "adult" ...

    Jul 7, 2014


I feel like it will be absolute hotdog water, but oh well. It's just a draft.
— Charm