User avatar

JaliyahQueen

  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Just Believe

    i realy liked it couldnt really tell that genre um...i definetely sensed some country though i tried to sing pop with it but it just didnt work but the song ...

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Take me back

    the song was amazing kudos to you i thought it was totally awesome. i loved the chorus it was very catchy. to me it was a mix of pop, rock, ...

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Just A Memory

    wow, at first it was me just singing a song then as i got deeeper into the sung i understood the meaning and it made me want to cry it ...

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Ghost Child - Ch. Two

    I really like it a lot I really didnt read the whole story to make any corrections and excuse me if I mispell some things but Im not looking I ...

    Jan 4, 2009


If you don't sign up for a review team, you're basically saying you're okay with canine amphibian metamorphosis.
— Nate