User avatar

Jade1218THGfan

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Strangest

    Ok this is awesome i'm probably gonna have to keep reading this. I mean it was ok untill I figured out the whole inhumane abilities deal that twist just made ...

    Jul 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Big Illusion of Happiness

    That was great. I liked how it told a story. It had a good plotline you know the years as a child when you don't know what hurt and fear ...

    Jul 11, 2011
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Gale-A hunger Games fanfic

    I loved this. Of course i'm a HUGE Hunger Games fan and I have always wondered what happened to Gale afterwards. I was extremely mad to see Gale leave since ...

    Jul 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Extinguished

    I loved this poem it is so beautifull. I've heard similar songs with the same plot like this. Seriously though this is good. I like how you started with the ...

    Jul 10, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Miriam (edited)

    This is such an awesome story. I couldn't take my eyes off of the screen because your story was filled with suspense and a great, well thought out plot and ...

    Jul 10, 2011


Lots of times you have to pretend to join a parade in which you're not really interested in order to get where you're going.
— Christopher Darlington Morley