Random avatar

JacobMoor

  • Short Story » Fantasy, Horror Re: Sevenmile

    Hey, Tikaya, thankyou so much for the review! I've really got no idea what's with the shoes, ngl - as for that 2nd last sentence you pointed out, I'm not ...

    Sep 28
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Horror Re: Sevenmile

    Thanks so much for the advice, Dom! That really helps - I am still weirdly vague on the inner workings of this particular protagonist, it's a bit opaque to me ...

    Sep 17
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, Horror Re: Red tides

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Hi, Airback, congrats on your first submission here! Really like the way you set up the first paragraph and create the scene, the extra details with the deoderant and the ...

    Aug 25
  • Short Story » Horror, General Re: Midnight City

    Thankyou, glad you enjoyed it!

    Jul 30, 2021
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Deleted

    Hi, Pandoradoomer! Thanks for the review, really appreciate it. You have a point about the man-made objects, thank you for pointing that out - I wouldn't have noticed that otherwise. ...

    Jul 28, 2020
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Fanfiction Re: Jabbermock

    Okay, cool! Yeah, sorry, I misread that jabber mock bit, that's actually really clever

    May 16, 2020
  • Short Story » Horror, General Re: The Closet

    Cheers Chris! Thanks for the review

    May 16, 2020
  • Short Story » Horror, General Re: The Maze

    Thanks, Callie! Nah, you weren't too harsh, the feedback was really helpful. I'm glad you enjoyed reading it!

    May 8, 2020
  • Short Story » Horror, General Re: Old Ghost Swamp

    Cheers, mate! Thanks for the review. Now that I think about it, Charlie setting the thing up would've been a really cool concept - I might have to write him ...

    Apr 29, 2020
  • Short Story » Horror, General Re: Old Ghost Swamp

    Thankyou!

    Apr 29, 2020
  • Short Story » Horror, General Re: December Blues

    Thanks, Jade! That was really helpful

    Apr 29, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, General Re: The Girl Behind the Smile Chapter 1

    Hey, AngelLily! Thanks for asking me to review your story, this is really good. I like the way it starts off - it can be hard trying to balance story ...

    Apr 27, 2020


Go and make interesting mistakes, make amazing mistakes, make glorious and fantastic mistakes. Break rules. Leave the world more interesting for your being here.
— Neil Gaiman