User avatar

JSPike

  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: In Retrospect: Evil Knows No Limit

    First off, sorry I've been away so long! I've been rather busy. Anyway, thanks for all the comments! :) They're appreciated. @Curiousvampire: I'm thrilled that you're inspired to look at ...

    Apr 7, 2010
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: In Retrospect: Evil Knows No Limit

    Thanks for the comment. :) I see what you mean about the first sentence, it does seem like a bit of a ramble. I'll edit it when I have the ...

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Carpe Diem (We will not be forgotten) [Working Title]

    Thanks for all the reviews guys! Hopefuly it's starting to improve from the original now. :) @Jenna: Sorry about the lines in between the stanzas. There there because otherwise it ...

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Revolution [Working title]

    Thanks again everyone for the reviews! They're much appreciated! :D I've made quite a few changes and everything. Hopefully the punctuation isn't so sloppy now. :lol:

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Revolution [Working title]

    Hi everyone. :D Thanks for all your comments. Soon, when I have some time spare I'll go over it all and incorporate your suggestions and hopefully improve it a bit. ...

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Carpe Diem (We will not be forgotten) [Working Title]

    Hi everyone, Thanks for all your kind, helpful and constructive comments. :) This is really helping me with this (and hopefully improving my limited poetry skills)! [Changes: 19/01/10] I have ...

    Jan 19, 2010


Always do what you are afraid to do.
— E. Lockhart, We Were Liars