User avatar

JFW1415

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: For a Friend

    The promised critique: Nit-Picks It was a thing that she had dearly bought, though not with money. Thing? Ew. Find a different word. She stopped. She found the phrase that ...

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Pandora's Box

    *Boogies* You know I love you, Snoink, and I'm super excited to read this. XD I already read the first part, up to 'looks like', and I looove it! *Glee* ...

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Pretty Butterfly

    The promised critique: Nit-Picks He really should not be at that place. Should be: 'He really should not have been at that place.' At his age boys do not care ...

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Watchers

    The promised critique: Overall Comments Hmm… it's not your best work, Con. And you made the same mistakes over and over again, so I think an overall would benefit you ...

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Never Worn

    The promised critique: Nit-Picks We get so lonely anymore. Grammar mistake – I can't fix it 'cause I don't know what you meant, but look at it. within it. Then, ...

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Thanatos

    Hey ProfessorRabbit! Thanks so much for entering the CIA contest. Yours was a very nice read, and definitely original. However, I'm a lazy bum. So I'm gonna put this in ...

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Casting Shadows Prologue [Edited.]

    Here's your critique for entering CIA's grammar contest. Jabbs will give you one shortly. So, I'm a lazy-bum, okay? I'm too lazy to do nit-picks here. So open up that ...

    Aug 7, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Du Og Meg

    Here's your critique for entering CIA's grammar contest. Nit-picks are attached 'cause I'm a lazy bum. XD Hmm... actually, this isn't gonna count as a critique, is it? But it ...

    Aug 7, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Teacup: Tam Aged Twelve

    Not a promised critique, but I figured I'd read this part, too. She’s never been in a house before. You need to make it more obvious that she lives in ...

    Aug 3, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Faerie Wings- Tam: Aged Eight

    The promised critique: Helen went all the way to Galway to the clothes bank and found her some things. Tam doesn’t much like dressing up, but she lets Mam this ...

    Aug 3, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Statement

    Here comes the promised critique: He turned and kicked his computer, hard. That couldn’t do it or anything else any good, but it felt good to him. He was frustrated. ...

    Aug 3, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Duncan's Death

    Nit-Picks The last time I saw Duncan before the accident was the night of our father's arrest. Duncan had fought with me about [s]dad's [/s] Dad's case[s],[/s] ; he didn't ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Other » General, General Re: His Mind.

    Nit-Picks My mind won’t leave me alone! Ditch that exclamation point. I’ll give every happy thought, every happy moment I ever had before that day. All you give me is ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Journal of a factory worker

    Hello! Overall Comments I'm not going to give you a nit-pick, because you can easily catch any mistakes you made and nothing jumped out at me. So! First things first. ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Not Alone.

    Okay, so I was talking to Sade, and I told him to pick a number between one and eight. He chose seven, which meant I was going to critique science-fiction. ...

    Jul 28, 2008


I was flummoxed by fractious Franny's decision to abrogate analgesics for the moribund victims of the recent conflagration. Of course, to display histrionics was discretionary, but I did so anyways, implicating a friend in my drama to make the effect cumulative. I think a misanthrope would have a prosaic appellation, perhaps one related to autonomy and the rejection of anthropocentrism. I think they wouldn't think much of the prominence of watching the coagulation of tea to prognosticate future malevolent events, not even if those events were related to jurisprudence.
— Spearmint