User avatar

Izzyeyore

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Complicated love (should I change the title?); Chapter 3 13+

    Please write more! Oh, and by the way, your grammar has improved by leaps and bounds since your first story, congratulations!

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Legend of Willow Last of the Silver Fox Demons

    it was a good plot, but it could use a lot of grammar help, I'll post the crit when i have time! :D

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Due to popular demand a Doki Doki follow-up

    I loved this! my only issue is your use of "coarse" instead of "course" but, kudos to a great perspective switch!

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Lavender Rose Chapter 3

    Hi, I have to say that this story is now on of my favorites on YWS, great job! (and could I be added to the PM list, please?)

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Search for Seclusion (Temporary Title)

    Hm... thanks for the suggestion, but i think that that would make it sound like all three explanations were true, rather than pick your favorite. Is that me being crazy, ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Search for Seclusion (Temporary Title)

    Is this better, thanks for your thoughts on the first sentence; it was a bit rocky.

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: "Don't look at me"

    This piece was really well-written; at first I was confused as to which one was Katarina and which one was Gabrielle, but it all worked out in the end, Kudos ...

    Mar 2, 2008


I say Wolf, for all wolves are not of the same sort; there is one kind with an amenable disposition – neither noisy, nor hateful, nor angry, but tame, obliging and gentle, following the young maids in the streets, even into their homes. Alas! Who does not know that these gentle wolves are of all such creatures the most dangerous!
— Charles Perrault