User avatar

Izzyeyore

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Violet, her first appearance

    Hey, I guess that I'll continue where Ghostwriter left off :D Tom looked at his electronic scooter and sighed. At least he can ride this thing again. could still ride ...

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Violet, Let me explain

    I agree with strawberrywine there really isn't much for the reader to go on, you seem to be listing what they do, I liked how you did the grades, on-purpose ...

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The Twin Brothers Whom Love Her Chapter 1

    I think that this story has a lot of potential, continue? :D I liked it a lot, and your grammar was ok, although you could work a bit on punctuation ...

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Is a poem to my sister that passed away.

    This poem is amazingly beautiful and touching, I love it my only comment is an your spelling of "chaos" as "caos" other than that, great job! I'm sorry for your ...

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Lavender Rose Chapter 4

    I really liked this one, too! The twist about Tom makes it more realistic, because, of course, to every love story there must be a jealous or spurned male, but ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Two Wagons

    You make it seem like they're teenagers in the beginning of the story. Thy then meet each other on the stone a year or so later, and then 10 years ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Cinnamon

    My father was a merchant in the spice trade and he had warehouses filled with the potent packages . maybe get rid of the "he" and for the second bit ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Hope Springs Eternal

    I like your use of "Her" for the mother (right?), although it implies that the character either hates or reveres the mom. Your story, however, doesn't confirm either. She seems ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Valentine's Day Sucks: Ethan's Take 3/9

    I thought that overall this story is amazing! I love the plot and premise, but there are also certain oddities. Your language in most of the story is fluid and ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Puppy Love #1

    The premise of the story is cute, no doubt about it, but it's a bit cliché. Theres another story on here, i believe called nothing's fair in teen love and ...

    Mar 2, 2008


Despite everything, it's still you.
— TobyFox