User avatar

Izzyeyore

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Not Another Vampire Romance

    This is really confusing to me... maybe I'm weird though.... But in any case, this could be a lot shorter; right now it seems (to me, at least) to be ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Oi Pierre

    Even though I have been living here for a year, France was still breath taking. But this man looked French. He moved in a French manor, sipped his mocha in ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Lucky Friend

    ok, hi, welcome to YWS and pre-warning, sorry about my probably over-harsh critique (the stuff in bold is what I would suggest adding, and the other comments that pertain to ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: From Oblivion

    First comment, yess, so: I loved this! The beginning was nice, a bit vague in the verbage (yey new word!) and the way they spoke, but that makes sense since ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Rain: Chapter 13

    hey, if you could PM me when you finish the next chapter, that would be amazing! I've noticed that you use the same phrases a lot like "not dissimilar", which ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: First Kiss (Part 1?)

    Sorry! but one thing, they seem just a bit... well, young .... to be "kissing passionately" Then again, maybe i just grew up in the wrong neighborhood :wink: Haha just ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Everyone's Hero [Edited 3/21]

    Wow, I'm in awe of your talent :D The sheer amazingness of that story overloaded my pet peeve brain, so I'm not going to write them up. No, seriously, though, ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: All Eyes On Us [Edited on 3/18/08]

    I think that it's now just about as close to perfect as you can get :D My only issue is this one: her voice a little rugged from running to ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Last Kiss

    I liked it a lot, although the ending seemed to be a bit abrupt, maybe have her hug him or something before she leaves? I dunno, but this story was ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Blessing

    I thought it was really well-written, etc. with just a few tiny grammar/spelling/quotation errors. However, there is something I have to say that is a bit...erm... negative: when Rom sees ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Goodbye

    YAY! First post! Haha, so basically all I can say is wow. I really liked that! Sometimes there were little things, like commas missing, but they're very easy to fix. ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Kidnapped C2 : Beyond reality

    Wow..... This is amazing! If you could PM me when you post the next chapter, I would love you forever! :D seriously, though, this is definitely publishable stuff...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Premonition

    I liked this; from what I read at least. What does she mean, you think, 'from what i read' well, it's like this: Your story consisted of very intimidating and ...

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Violet, her first sentence prolouge

    That was great, my only comment is your use of the apostrophe-s. Here are the little things I noticed: Even those two brute’s in the seat’s behind them never spoke. ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Romance/ Drama

    I really like it, just one mistake that annoys me, as it is a pet peeve.... Derek laughed at her and Chole balled up a napkin and through it at ...

    Mar 12, 2008


Most people ignore most poetry because most poetry ignores most people.
— Adrian Mitchell