User avatar

IzzyIsHappy

WhosabellCanWrite

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Dramatic Re: Wasted And Alone

    I did and twas good

    Nov 17, 2017
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Dramatic Re: Wasted And Alone

    Thank you! I really am proud of this poem I wrote and I want others to know that when or if it happens to them, it is NOT their fault. ...

    Nov 17, 2017
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Dramatic Re: Wasted And Alone

    I mean, it's not super upbeat, but what poetry is? And this is a true story sadly...

    Nov 17, 2017
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Dramatic Re: Wasted And Alone

    @Flumadiddle @SpaceSnickerdoodle @TheBlueCat

    Nov 17, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Something More, Something Unique Chapter 3

    "the last thing I heard was the neighbor humming the last verse of Welcome to the Black Parade." *Get's triggered*

    Nov 17, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Something More, Something Unique Chapter 1

    WOOOOOOOO!

    Nov 17, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Claric Griffin-Part 2 of SMSU Poetry

    Very much so of the poetry

    Nov 17, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Nayleth Drequinn

    OKAY THANKS

    Nov 16, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Nayleth Drequinn

    YES SORRY I FORGOT I'M A BAD FRIEND

    Nov 16, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Nayleth Drequinn

    I loveeeee thissss

    Nov 16, 2017
  • Other » General, General Re: For Em- The snake story

    Thank you!

    Nov 14, 2017
  • Other » General, General Re: For Em- The snake story

    Grim giggling?! Wow

    Nov 14, 2017
  • Poetry » Horror, General Re: Spoopy

    annoying haha I meant to say annoying.

    Nov 13, 2017
  • Poetry » Horror, General Re: Spoopy

    Hello it's Izzy here for a review! This is very spooky! I'm not going to critique your grammar cause I'm bad at that so let me tell you what I ...

    Nov 13, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: worthless

    Hello Izzy here for a review! This poem would be easier to review, as Arcticus pointed out, if it had more to read. It is short and good but also ...

    Nov 13, 2017


Carpe Diem
— Catullus