User avatar

Isabelcrush

Isabelcrush

  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Fantasy Re: The Adjuvant

    This story was very interesting. To my extent of story knowledge I think it was really good. Ok some positive comments: Most stories that I read that are meant to ...

    May 28, 2013
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Cat rat tat

    This is probably one of the most simplest but affective poem I have ever read! It isn't my favorite but it isn't my least favorite. It is probably about in ...

    May 19, 2013
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Whisper

    That bastard!!!!! Did he kill Andre?! Andre was so nice and innocent! Nooooooooo!!!!!!! *crying so bad* Anyway... I really loved this story! I was fully into it. I never got ...

    May 19, 2013
  • Poetry » Literature, Literature Re: Innocence

    Wow! This was really good! As I am sure heaps of people have already commented to say that they loved the Hitler dropping his weapons? Yeah my point of view ...

    May 18, 2013


"Come quickly, I am drinking the stars!"
— Dom PĂ©rignon