User avatar

Insomnia

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Beginning of the End

    Thanks, to both of you. :) Sorry about the info dumping. it seems to be a thing of mine when I'm writing in first person. In third, I tend to ...

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Beginning of the End

    Thanks. :D I fixed the grammatical stuff you showed me. I'm not so sure about the rest of it though. For me, it's not really like george's story. He's writing ...

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Unicorn Killers - Old, decrepit first draft thingy

    Um... I will be posting more of this soon! Then I'll look forward to it even more. ;) I was afraid you might not even put any more on. Then ...

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: All We Need Is A Plan -- Part 2

    Thanks, Sword. I'e just finished smoothing out some rough patches on the story in its actual document, and I'll probably re-edit when I hear back from my tutor. Oh, and ...

    Jul 29, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Irresistible

    Yeah, so I don't know how I can thank you for that huge effot Bubbles, so I guess I'll start by saying... thanks? I've edited most of the stuff that ...

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Irresistible

    Thanks Meevs, and Clau. :) I'm just checking it before school, but I'll get onto it after work. Problem is, the word limits 3000 words here, and it's already uptown ...

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Irresistible

    Thanks, Nutty. Looks like I really screwed up those italics lol. I'm still trying to fix them. Oh well, third time lucky. ;)

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: That Night

    Thanks Dragon, and Lucy. :) Glad to know it was... interesting? I don't know lol. And Lucy, I'm not too sure it was a cliffhanger, but I think the readers ...

    Jun 9, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Witch -- Part 6

    I'll PM you when I put it on Meevs, because there is no chance that it'll be on the front page. Lots of death. Also lots of talk, because conversation's ...

    Jun 9, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: That Night

    Okay, I've fixed up the stuff you found. Thanks, Twit (not meant to sound offensive lol, do you like to be called Twit?). And I just added in some more ...

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: That Night

    Leah told her mother, but her mother is a bit... unstable. Or, she's religious to the extreme rather lol. But thanks for the crits, guys. :) I'll try to work ...

    Jun 7, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Ice Cubes #26

    Yeah. I had to sleep in the computer room, so I thought I'd at least do something fun. And now, I feel like reading more. Getting closer to caught up ...

    Jun 3, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: All We Need Is A Plan- Part 1

    Okay, so this is the totally revamped version of the myth. The credit has to go to sworddance. She worked tirelessly, I'm sure, to help me get this. The result ...

    May 27, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Blaze

    Thanks for all the crits guys. By the sounds of it, I just need to work on Mary as a person, and her actions might make more sense. And I ...

    May 27, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Something Beneath the Stairs, No. 1

    I know that if I found something like this in the bookstore, I would continue, even just to see where it could go from her. Right now, I don't quite ...

    May 27, 2007


The secret of being tiresome is to tell everything.
— Voltaire