Random avatar

Imelda

  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    Still think the spoiler policy should have been made clear on this thread, but then what do I know? I'm just an inept mod ... *Cough* Darklight, I have the ...

    Jul 22, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Shamanka Wytch Book One

    Charlie, I'm sure I told you how to format speech at TW. Don't let people's critiques go to waste! Learn how to do them!

    Jul 22, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: My Sister's Keeper

    I've only read this one book, but I certainly didn't find her characters flat, and her writing, while not beautiful, was better than most bestsellers. *coughDanBrowncough* I don't think the ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Butterfly Tattoo

    I've read it! It was pretty good, but rather depressing. That's all I remember. S'been a good few years ...

    Jun 2, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Story of Skye Phantom - Chapter 1

    Just letting you know that I'm halfway through critting this. I haven't forgotten about you!

    May 18, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chasing Rainbows Chapter 1

    I apologise if any of it was unnecessary, but this is how I've always critiqued and I've never received any complaints in two years of doing it this way. I ...

    May 13, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chapter One

    Thanks a lot, WD! No matter how many times I edit, there are always things to miss. ^^ And thank you , Fuffy. I might well post chapter two after ...

    May 13, 2007


Work expands to fill the time available for its completion.
— C. Northcote Parkinson