User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: falling out of love

    Heya! galaxygem here to leave a quick review. First of all, who hurt you? I can feel the heartbreak in this poem, I swear! Falling out of love, as you ...

    Jun 29, 2020
  • Short Story » Horror, General Re: The Closet

    Whoa! I really liked this one. I feel like the skeleton-thing in the closet was either the victims of the kills or Matt’s guilt, and either way it’s very clever. ...

    May 22, 2020
  • Art » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: Cupcake Nerds (possible part 1)

    Well, this is a sweet story! (Pun intended, sorry not sorry.) Mint and Oliver both seem like pretty realistic characters. I’d really like to see a part 2! I really ...

    May 20, 2020
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: The Sun and The Moon

    Wow, I... really liked this. This just goes to show that you can never wait too long to reach out, to ask to meet, because one day, it could it ...

    May 18, 2020


Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
— Mark Twain