User avatar

IamaHuman

IamaHuman

  • Article / Essay » Narrative, Realistic Re: The Bear

    Okay, I'm sorry for being so picky XD It Really is good O'S TIMES INFINITY XD

    Feb 24, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Stifled

    Yeah... It still makes me nervous though XD I feel like I'm overly critical and correct every detail... I just corrected one That was AMAZING but the author misused some ...

    Feb 24, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Stifled

    Okay.. some people hate it when others review and I was scared I'd offend you :) It really is a cool poem though good job XD

    Feb 24, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, Dramatic Re: I Was a Marionette

    No problem Glad to help :)

    Feb 24, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, Dramatic Re: I Was a Marionette

    This sounds like a song!!! I totally read this like a song... sorry :P I like it a lot... the only thing is at the end... if the marionette is ...

    Feb 24, 2014
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: The Hunger Games: After Mockingjay: Gale comes back

    You're welcome and I really did like it :3 Keep up the good work

    Dec 23, 2013
  • Short Story » Narrative, General Re: Edge

    This is amazing. There were just a few things that sounded weird when reading. Um... nevermind I wont tell you. I really do like it though and would be willing ...

    Dec 21, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: What if the World fell to Robots? (W.W.R.) Chapter 2: Why must this happen to us all?

    Hey Raven lord the first one made sense up to the comma placement. doesn't it make sense for "A plate of cookies and brownies rested on top of it drool ...

    Dec 21, 2013


What is a poet? An unhappy person who hides deep anguish in his heart, but whose lips are so formed that when the sigh and cry pass through them, it sounds like lovely music.
— Søren Kierkegaard, Philosopher & Theologian