User avatar

IamTraunt

Welcome to... The Civil War.

  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Science Fiction Re: Fly Boy: Chapter Two

    Timmyjake... Are you an angel (no pun intended) this was a brilliant review! Wow. It was incredible. I'm glad you asked it to be not like a typical spidey - ...

    Jun 24, 2014
  • Short Story » Romantic, Science Fiction Re: I Want a Heart

    Aw :) a lovely review Huda! Thank you the taking the time. All your guidance is accepted!

    Jun 24, 2014
  • Short Story » Romantic, Science Fiction Re: I Want a Heart

    Thanks for everything TakethatyouFiend! Another brilliant review. I will take your pointers into consideration. :) Oh! Cybermen xD Thanks again.

    Jun 24, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Science Fiction Re: Fly Boy: Chapter Two

    Thanks again, Jenna :) Glad it surprised you xD That was very in encouraging. *follows*

    Jun 24, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Teen Fiction Re: Fly Boy: Chapter One

    You did? That's cooool! Where'd you go? Aw, that's a shame! You'll have to come back someday. :) Thanks.

    Jun 24, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Teen Fiction Re: Fly Boy: Chapter One

    Thanks, Jenna :) Glad you liked it.

    Jun 24, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Hidden Chapter Of Things Fall Apart: Chapter 11: Ben's First Day?

    Aw :) that's sweet! You brighten up my day! And phew... That's good. xD Your welcome.

    Jun 23, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Science Fiction Re: Fly Boy: Chapter Two

    I will :)

    Jun 23, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Things Fall Apart: Chapter 16: Frey's Lock-In 1.1

    No problem! Anything for you :) I am just being totally truthfully in saying... I love your story. I cant wait till it gets published. Thanks. I'lll look out for ...

    Jun 23, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Science Fiction Re: Fly Boy: Chapter Two

    Thaaaaaaaaaaanks, youamazingpersonIloveyourreviews! Ahem. I really appreciate the time you have taken to write this. Thanks again and again and again. Your inspirational. Your progression on YWS is ph

    Jun 23, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Science Fiction Re: Fly Boy: Chapter Two

    Thaaaaaaaaaaanks, youamazingpersonIloveyourreviews! Ahem. I really appreciate the time you have taken to write this. Thanks again and again and again. Your inspirational. Your progression on YWS is ph

    Jun 23, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Science Fiction Re: Fly Boy: Chapter Two

    I haven't posted it yet ^^ its still a work in progress.

    Jun 23, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Teen Fiction Re: Fly Boy: Chapter One

    Awwwww! Thanks! :) you bring a smile to my face.

    Jun 23, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Teen Fiction Re: Fly Boy: Chapter One

    *Blushes* You do? And thanks! I've never had my work featured until now - its a big accomplishment. :)

    Jun 23, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Science Fiction Re: Fly Boy: Chapter Two

    Thanks for this, your Highness :B I'll take all the advice! It was such a good review - you cheer me up. Always.

    Jun 23, 2014


The idea that a poem was a made thing stayed with me, and I decided then that I wanted to be an artist, not just a diarist. So I put myself through a kind of apprenticeship in writing poetry, and I understood even then that my practice as a poet was deeply related to my reading.
— Edward Hirsch