User avatar

IamTraunt

Welcome to... The Civil War.

  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: My name is Kelly-Marie and I'm a murderer

    Hey! Thanks for the review. Can I just say, even though your review focused on criticism, it was very helpful and was just what I needed. It was very straight ...

    Jul 19, 2014
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: My name is Kelly-Marie and I'm a murderer

    I'm glad you reviewed ;)

    Jul 19, 2014
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: My name is Kelly-Marie and I'm a murderer

    Thanks for this! Yes, I have just read through it and already corrected two of those nitpicks ;) I will sort the others! Thanks again!

    Jul 19, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Dramatic Re: deleted #2

    No problem, m'dear. Anything for you ;)

    Jul 19, 2014
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: My name is Kelly-Marie and I'm a murderer

    Thanks, 1more ;)

    Jul 19, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Humor Re: Fridge on a Hangover

    You're welcome! I really enjoyed it. It was a good read. :) I love interpretations. Lol.

    Jul 19, 2014
  • Short Story » Horror, Supernatural Re: Haunting Shadows

    Aw :) thanks! It will be a pleasure to review Trying :B

    Jul 19, 2014
  • Short Story » Horror, Supernatural Re: Haunting Shadows

    Hey, thanks, Purple! Its kind of a tricky one to work out, but if you noticed 'I will take the flesh , the blood ' meaning relations (maybe I should ...

    Jul 19, 2014
  • Short Story » Horror, Supernatural Re: Haunting Shadows

    Writer... You have saved my life xD thanks. Those nitpicks were especially helpful and Iloveyousomuch thanks! I might write another horror and bump it up with the scareism (a little ...

    Jul 19, 2014
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Other Re: Mermaid

    xD We all do things like this. Especially me!

    Jul 18, 2014
  • Short Story » Romantic, Science Fiction Re: I Want a Heart

    Wow! That was an incredible review, Porcey, my good friend! :) If you didn't notice it then I'll let you know *whispers* This is a fan-fic (or a twist) on ...

    Jul 18, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Action / Adventure Re: The Story Or Summer (Ch. 1): The Young Heroes

    Thanks :) Wish there were more people like you in the world. You're welcome. Anytime.

    Jul 18, 2014
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Other Re: Mermaid

    I'll take a look ;)

    Jul 18, 2014
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Other Re: Mermaid

    xD I'm so glad, Tone! You write brilliantly and should be proud. You are most welcome. I look forward to seeing more of your works ;)

    Jul 18, 2014
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Other Re: Mermaid

    It's in the perspective of a warrior who loves a mermaid ;) Just to let you know.

    Jul 18, 2014


I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters.
— Solomon Short