User avatar

IamTraunt

Welcome to... The Civil War.

  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: People in the park.

    You're welcome!

    Jul 27, 2014
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: .

    Ha ha ha xD I am a mystery! I've been reviewing works that have below 4 reviews. I just came across this. Lol. Thanks.

    Jul 27, 2014
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: The Silent Game

    Ha ha ha xD how about: *facewall* is that harder? Heh. I know... I'm a monster! ^^ Good boy, Kurt! (Hee hee. That feels strange seeing as your not a ...

    Jul 27, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: People in the park.

    Oops. Forgot to say: It flowed well and was absolutely BRILLIANT.

    Jul 27, 2014
  • Other » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: Star Wars Fan-Fic

    Therese, that's what I'm here for. To help you ;) hee hee hee. Well, there is a first time for everything! Overcome it, my padawan, you will succeed...! Haha. You've ...

    Jul 27, 2014
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: The Silent Game

    XD You wouldn't be here if something wasn't wrong with you. XD We're all mad here, just mad! So funny! *face palm* I know, VB, I know. I'm diabolical. Lol. ...

    Jul 27, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Siege, Chapter four: Hunters

    ;) It's what I'm here for! If you need a review just ask.

    Jul 27, 2014
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: The Silent Game

    I told @Thewriter13 yesterday that I'm trying to stop with the murdering xD It was for the competition by her and @RavenMoonStone, you should check it out! ... I'm so ...

    Jul 27, 2014
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: My name is Kelly-Marie and I'm a murderer

    Woah... That wasn't meant to happen O.o ... XD

    Jul 27, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Siege, Chapter four: Hunters

    You're ever so welcome :) Yes, everything made sense. It was clear and it was very intriguing. Well explained. It was really good.

    Jul 27, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Trying: Chapter 3.2

    Great minds think alike ;) Hee hee hee

    Jul 27, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Trying: Chapter 3.2

    Great minds think alike ;) Hee hee hee

    Jul 27, 2014
  • Short Story » Horror, Supernatural Re: Haunting Shadows

    Yay! Thank you *blushes* I can't wait to read Falling Apart!

    Jul 27, 2014
  • Short Story » Horror, Supernatural Re: Haunting Shadows

    Yay! Thank you *blushes* I can't wait to read Falling Apart!

    Jul 27, 2014
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: My name is Kelly-Marie and I'm a murderer

    No problem! And thanks ;)

    Jul 27, 2014


i understand why roosters scream in the morning
— SpunkyMonkey