User avatar

ITSLEWIS

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Rise

    This is a beautiful and optimistic text. Wow it was good and I feel better after reading it. This is a good poem. 1. It provokes thought 2. It makes ...

    Sep 8, 2015
  • Short Story » Narrative, Dramatic Re: Black and Gray

    I think your story was good. But i found that first person was rather weak. I think if you rewrote it in third person it would be more powerful. I'm ...

    Sep 8, 2015
  • Short Story » Romantic, Realistic Re: This is a Love Story - Part 3

    "Have you ever been so nervous that your stomach ties in knots and your mouth starts to taste odd and your palms start to get a bit moist and sweaty? ...

    Sep 8, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Not Suitable For Children Under 12 Years

    Hi, I really enjoyed this poem. You've captured the theme of adolescence and the subsequent feeling of disillusionment. Even without knowing the context of the poem, I am able to ...

    Sep 8, 2015
  • Short Story » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: The Waiting Game

    I actually enjoyed this story. I think it was really good how you wrote in third person- third person has a lot of flexibility and shows a mature style of ...

    Sep 8, 2015


Maybe what most people wanted wasn't immortality and fame, but the reassurance that their existence had meant something. No matter how long... or how brief. Maybe being eternal meant becoming a story worth telling.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality