User avatar

IHI

IHI

  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: Lonely Companions

    That was a beautiful poem. I liked how you related your emotions to something else .wish I could do that without it sounding forced ;) LOVE IT.

    Jun 23, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Pretty Girl

    Oh my gosh, that was a beautiful. I try to capture that emotion in my writing but I never truly can. This is one of those poems that you can't ...

    Sep 21, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Looking at the moon

    You got to the subject before me you meanie! Oh,well but strange as it sounds it is a lot like what I would have wrote minus the rhyming so I ...

    Sep 21, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My fly

    sorry, to say but it was kinda bad. First of all it does not make sense what so ever and I can tell your trying to rhyme and you are ...

    Sep 21, 2011


People say I love you all the time - when they say, ‘take an umbrella, it’s raining,’ or ‘hurry back,’ or even ‘watch out, you’ll break your neck.’ There are hundreds of ways of wording it - you just have to listen for it, my dear.
— John Patrick, The Curious Savage