Random avatar

Hypocrit

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Death Parade

    Critiqued something old of yours. WAs left out on top. Feel bad. Here's a real one. "Monotonous drumming echoes dismally As the soldiers march through the once cheerful streets Feigning ...

    May 2, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Space Dreaming

    No depth. Nothing but caricatures, ghosts. You want bones, not nostalgic photo-prints all thumb worn and rustic. First, descriptive words like "angry" should be dropped or avoided as much as ...

    May 2, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Child Abused

    What the... Really? Wait, your name is purple, does this mean what it means on TW? Are you a moderator? Oh my... Wha... really? Hahaha. Kind of funny. They told ...

    May 2, 2009
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Mitosis Rap

    Probably were NOT attempting to make this serious, which is really too bad. Why do anything at all if you're not going to throw your all into it? You reuse ...

    Nov 19, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Good Riddance

    Wow. I thought he was hard on me... Ok now I wouldn't say that. Yes there is alotta fluff but you have an idea and an image thats one thing. ...

    May 13, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Blaze With Me

    I really like the shortness of it. However, in a short poem you need to make sure each line is killer. Or maybe thats just my opinion. Now I think ...

    May 13, 2007


“I don't talk things, sir. I talk the meaning of things.”
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451