User avatar

HurricaneEmily

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Beer Stains

    *begin rant* Ahaha, you don't even know how much I love this! So good! I don't know.. it just made me laugh hysterically for some reason. And, there were no ...

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I'll Never See You Again

    Wow. Seriously. I like anything written by younger kids. This, I wouldn't think was written by a younger kid. My sister, she's nine, she can't write. (HATES TO READ *chokes ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Ballet studio

    This was really nice. If I knew nothing about ballet, (if... I used to take it 6 days a week for three years) I'm pretty sure I'd be imagine just ...

    Nov 15, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: In the Night, Under the Moon

    I really liked this... it sounded... I dunno, pretty. I think it's called imagery or something... heheh. =] I'm hardly one to critique poetry, since I know nothing at all ...

    Nov 15, 2007
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Who you are

    I like! When my dad gets those guitar lessons.. erm and guitar.. for me, I'll be able to try and play it. Pshh. I'll stick to accapella for now. I ...

    Oct 29, 2007


If you can't get out of your comfort zone, you'll never find what you're looking for. Don't make things quick and easy to feel better short term. Make a change and then you'll feel better longer term.
— Frinderman