User avatar

Hungers4Words

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: the inevitable balance *of dying

    Thanks! Dying is one of the harder parts of living, but even as horrible as it is, death helps to show us that we need to appreciate the small amount ...

    Oct 21, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: the inevitable balance *of dying

    Thank you! I did try formatting it but when I posted it, the poem lost it's the spaces I put in it... If you know what I did or how ...

    Oct 21, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: I Once Had a Dream

    This is a really beautiful poem. I like how you started with with a reference to a well-known movie, and then went on to less hopeful verses. This is a ...

    Oct 21, 2014


“If you come at four in the afternoon, I'll begin to be happy by three.”
— Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince