Random avatar

HopelesslyandIrrevocably

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Learning Scottish ~ Chapter One

    Ok...it's kinda complicated, but the story is gonna be told in 3 different POV's. And most of the chapters will be short. it's just the way i planned it out. ...

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Ella Tosciati: Chapter 1

    ergh! sorry for the weird way it is in that paragraphs...... stupid computer sucks!!!!!!!!!!!

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Ella Tosciati

    No that makes perfect sense! Thank you soooooo soooo much! I am working on the revisesion as we speak!!!!! Danke Shein!!!

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Ella Tosciati

    Scare me off? NO WAY DUDE! THIS HELPED ME SO MUCH YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I WISH ALL REVEIWS WERE LIKE THAT!!! I am now going to re-write it and hopefully ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Ella Tosciati

    Ok can do Askxz! I will, Just waiting for a bit more feedback before i completely redo it, but i will definitely try out your suggestions, my mind is already ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Teotranee (wrking title)

    Hey People! thanks for all the lovely feedback! i don't beleive that i am going to continue, for i have found inspiration elsewhere, thank you so much for helping me! ...

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Enduring Heart

    This is very beautiful and powerful. And I agree with Music*Potato, the first line is AWESOME! I really think you have a gorgeous style and unique voice. I can't wait ...

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Teo: Ninja in Training

    OK, I have to re-WAY RE do this. I don't even think i am going to use this topic. So thanks for your feedback! :D I am going to re-start ...

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Running (Redone)

    Thanks you guys! That really made my day. I will try to write more poetry :D Peace out!

    Jan 15, 2009


He who has a why to live for can bear with almost any how.
— Friedrich Nietzsche