Random avatar

HopelesslyandIrrevocably

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: His Eyes

    I think that you did lovely in this poem, and it really made me think, but i also think that it would be more effective if you added on. this ...

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I lose

    I had to read this a couple times thorough to understand what you were trying to say, but i think i got it. For a poem so small i think ...

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Save us by the bell

    This blew me away! I am completly amazed by this incredible piece of poetry! I love every single part and i don't think there is much of anything that you ...

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Random Thoughts With a Bit of Truth

    HEY ROSE! i have this in my journal from when you first wrote it! :D it was a little different then! what do you mean by it? I think instead ...

    Jan 11, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Blithe Bereavement - CH 1

    Aliya. Aliya. Aliya. HOLYCRAPIWORSHIPTHEGROUNDYOUWALKON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 oh. my. freaking. god. I feel like my friend has turned into a celebrity, and even if your not, you should be

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Dont Fear

    ill die! take heed my warning it only helps the dead OWEN!!!! This is amazing! Are you sure your'e only 12? I love you Owie! But like the post above ...

    Jan 10, 2009


You wanna be a writer? You don't know how or when? Find a quiet place, use a humble pen.
— Paul Simon