User avatar

Honora

Honora

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Singularity, Ch. 1: On Solitude

    No problem! I'll be back when you come out with more!!

    Feb 23, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: The Prophecy Revealed Chapter 1

    Thanks! It%u2019ll get interesting soon, trust me! (I hope at least ;) )

    Feb 22, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: The Prophecy Revealed Chapter 1

    Thanks! It%u2019ll get interesting soon, trust me! (I hope at least ;) )

    Feb 22, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: The Prophecy Revealed Chapter 1

    Thanks! It%u2019ll get interesting soon, trust me! (I hope at least ;) )

    Feb 22, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: The Prophecy Revealed Chapter 1

    Thanks! It%u2019ll get interesting soon, trust me! (I hope at least ;) )

    Feb 22, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: The Prophecy Revealed Chapter 1

    Sounds like fun! I will have to try it sometime lol Just so you know, no offense is taken on your review. That is the exact reason I joined! :)

    Feb 22, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: The Prophecy Revealed Chapter 1

    Hey Cyr! Thank you so much for your review, it%u2019s helped make me realize how much I do repeat myself! I know that it says romance but it is way ...

    Feb 22, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Literature Re: Resist or Regret (Ch.2)

    Lol can%u2019t wait for it! My relationship is actually more of a past thing but I don%u2019t mind anymore %uD83D%uDE02

    Feb 22, 2019
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Literature Re: Resist or Regret (Ch.1)

    I really like it! I’m just catching up so that I can review your new stuff! 👍🏼

    Feb 21, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: To Win Your Hand Chapter 1.2

    I’m back again Alexa! Once again I really like the chapter. It’s very intriguing and fun. I’m interested to see how she gets out of this arranged marriage! I liked ...

    Feb 20, 2019


There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way, and not to give others absurd maddening claims upon it.
— Christopher Darlington Morley