User avatar

Holysocks

someday, somewhere, somehow... something will happen

  • Short Story » Dramatic, Other Re: Without His Shadow

    I'm glad you enjoyed it! XD Honestly, when I wrote the end, I started laughing as well. x)

    Mar 17, 2015
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Other Re: Without His Shadow

    Thanks for your kind words! I probably won't write anymore on it, because it was meant to be a short. :-P But I'm glad you enjoyed it! ^_^

    Mar 17, 2015
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Other Re: Without His Shadow

    Thanks Cap! 'Meters' is spelt 'metres' where I'm from, you'll see that once in a while around YWS, people will spell 'color' 'colour' 'favorite' 'favourite' and some other things as ...

    Mar 17, 2015
  • Poetry » Historical Fiction, Realistic Re: Not too Different

    No problem! :-P

    Mar 17, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Across Worlds - Chapter 34 Part 2

    Hey! :-P I don't really have a review for this chapter... but I have some contemplating to do, so bare with me! x) I don't know why it has taken ...

    Mar 16, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: TTS- Ch 2 Part 1

    Also: yeah, as much as I love Skittles... I'm changing the title. >.> Another YWSer pointed that out as well. XD ( which is why I'm only putting the initials ...

    Mar 15, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: TTS- Ch 2 Part 1

    Thanks Kyll! :3 That all makes a lot of sense. I was wondering about about the supporting characters, so this was really helpful!

    Mar 15, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: TTS- Ch 2 Part 1

    :3 Thanks!

    Mar 12, 2015
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Mystery / Suspense Re: Tree's Revenge

    :-P

    Mar 11, 2015
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Mystery / Suspense Re: Tree's Revenge

    Thank you for the review! But it is kind of a bad idea to review old works... especially my old works... XP This was a quick revision I did of ...

    Mar 11, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: TTS- Ch 2 Part 1

    Why thank you very much! :-P

    Mar 1, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: TTS- Ch 2 Part 1

    Thank you for your kind words! I have a plan for the clones, yes. ;)

    Feb 26, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Selkie

    Fond* sorry! XD

    Feb 24, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Selkie

    XD Thanks!

    Feb 23, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Selkie

    The ending made my head go all tingly. I loved this, and I'm not always that found of poetry, so yeah. XD Keep poeting, my friend!

    Feb 23, 2015


Everything in the universe has a rhythm, everything dances.
— Maya Angelou